Sunday, March 9, 2014

Peak 400 By ProMera Sports

What the Manufacturer says:

PEAK400 delivers the only legitimate, patent-protected and extensively researched form
of oral ATP you can buy - PEAK ATP®! University studies confirm that raising the amount of ATP outside a muscle cell, even in small and transient amounts, can provide support for muscle excitability, blood flow and recovery.* ATP and its immediate metabolites not only activate receptors on muscle tissue that increase the number of muscle filaments that bind and the velocity
at which they slide, but also affect the cell's ability to rapidly repolarize for repeated
high-intensity muscle demands.* ATP-activated receptors also increase the synthesis
and release of Nitric Oxide (NO).*

Here is what users are saying about this per-workout energy product:

-"Tastes best when mixed with a lot of water. Effectiveness: 10/10 Within 15 minutes of taking Peak 400, I feel an awesome boost in energy, definitely felt the difference on training days when I had to go without. Mixability: 10/10 No issues mixing. Overall: 9/10 Will definitely be purchasing again"

-"Overall, though, Peak400 is a solid product. It delivers when you need it most, deep into an intense workout. You’re never lacking for strength."

Being an avid weight lifter and trainer for the past 25 years I gave PEAK 400 a try.  With so many different pre-workout supplements on the market today picking the right one is difficult.  The best way to make sure youre making the right decision the first thing you need to do is to figure out what your goals are.  Are you looking for a 'blast' of energy but arent too concerned about muscle pump?  Are you looking for energy endurance?  Are you looking for strength assistance to pull you through low reps and heavy weights?  All of these are important factors when choosing a supplement for any purpose.

So I gave PEAK 400 a try.  My energy levels were high and remained high for the full duration of my workout.  As I usually do, I consumed several ounces of water, 8-10 oz, when taking PEAK400.  My muscle pump was adequate as I could definitely feel the muscle group I was working. I think the flavor was good!

In my opinion the PEAK400 is a solid choice for your pre-workout supplement!

You can get your hands on yours by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment